Tuesday, April 12

Day 5: A Place You'd Live But Have Never Visited

Welcome back, readers! Here's today's entry in the 30-Day Writing Challenge.


I had to really think about this one; I wouldn't call myself unadventurous, but the thought of moving somewhere sight-unseen is a little daunting, regardless of who you are! The answer I've come up with? San Francisco.

"But Tab!" you're thinking, "Why San Francisco? That's so....so....random!!" Well, I agree - and disagree. My first thought was New York City, truth be told. I've always wanted to go there, and by Jove, some day I'll get there! However....there's always been something about San Francisco that has somewhat called to me. Maybe it's the climate; maybe it's the culture; maybe it's just that I've watched one too many sitcoms and movies set there. I have no idea why, to tell you the truth. However, I feel like it's close enough to the ocean to satisfy the Nova Scotian in me, yet technology-savvy enough to interest me from a career standpoint. I can picture myself fitting in famously.

So what about you? Where can you imagine moving to, never having visited? Tell me!

No comments: